Ten Random Facts
- I get really annoyed when I lose at scrabble.
- Flash mobs make me cry with delight.
- I can recite most of "Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail."
- I talk to myself in Italian when I'm frustrated or have a lot on my mind. Partly so those around me don't understand why I'm saying and partly because it is fun to speak Italian.
- That brings up another random fact... I do indeed talk to myself. Often. And unabashedly. Usually in the car.
- I love the smell of coffee.
- I do not like to travel. It isn't a huge desire that I have. I'd rather go back to places I've already visited that feel comfortable to me.
- My favorite name is Jane.
- I have listened to the Harry Potter books (all of them) probably close to 10 times.
- I think the word "greek" is the weirdest word in the history of words. It's followed closely by the words "moist" and "idea."
2 comments:
I talk to myself too. Roo caught me doing it once and I flat out denied it.
Um, funny, because my roommate just confessed to me tonight her hate of the word "moist" as well. Also "dollop" and "luggage." I believe her exact words were "luggage is the worst word on the planet, and if I ever hear the word 'moist,' I feel bile in my throat." Strong words. In every respect. ;)
(Confession--I often walk the coffee isle in the grocery store just so that I can smell it. Love that smell too.)
Post a Comment