Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas countdown

My cousin Hannah just reminded me I have not yet put the Christmas countdown up. I apologize sincerely.

47 DAYS!

There are Christmas commercials on TV and Christmas songs on the radio. Kaylene took down our Halloween decorations and started putting up Christmas and we turned on our gas fireplace. Mikell has been playing Christmas music non-stop. I already started Christmas shopping. Katie.... has accepted the fact that Christmas is coming.

These are some of my favorite things about Christmas:

comfy winter clothes and blankets 
fireplaces and wool socks
Christmas trees and little kids at Christmas
Christmas treats
snow
Christmas movies
Christmas sweaters (P.S. this guy looks like Vin Diesel)
Christmas lights and decorations

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I think that sweater guy really IS Vin Diesel...

Heidi Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi Jones said...

You are not my daughter! First you say you don't like Halloween...and then you put Christmas stuff on you blog when it's not even Thanksgiving yet! Where did I go wrong?

Andrea Sheets said...

There we go!