Saturday, November 19, 2011

Nipotini


I don't think you quite understand what I mean when I say that my nephews are the best. What I mean is that they are the best. No, but seriously. So let's try this again... introducing (yet again) the grande nipotini. 

This is Michael the Great
And Roy the Hilarious
My brother Danny is a talented pianist. They found Roy this little blue piano and put it next to Danny's. Roy plays along with his daddy and it's maybe the best thing I've seen.

My amazing sister-in-law Taryn just started blogging (hallelujah and praise be, prayers are heard and answered!) which means I get to see even more pictures and hear even more stories about my boys. I have two adorable nephews. Roy is 2 1/2 and Michael is 4 1/2 months. They're both the cutest most hilarious boys in all of boy-dom. 

A story she shared that made me die:

At dinner Danny asked Roy if he wanted to watch a movie about kitties after dinner.  Roy got really excited and wanted to stop eating and watch the movie.  After some coaxing we got Roy to try to finish his dinner.  I was confused about what movie that Danny was talking about.  Not wanting to fully bring up the subject I used the ever faithful parenting tactic of spelling it out.  
Me: What M-O-V-I-E about K-I-T-T-I-E-S?
Danny: Oh, the AristoCats
Roy: Yeah mom, the movie about the C-O-R-C-E-R
   I just about died!  Roy knew what I was talking about and wanted to spell too!  Sure he didn't spell anything, but he thought he was spelling kitties.  This kid it too smart for me. 

I love my boys. 

No comments: