
It seems like everyone who has ever been married has the "hands with rings" picture. I can understand the reason behind that picture (it's one that tends to make me chortle a little) but what I really don't understand is the "hands with rings on the temple doorknob" picture. You all know exactly what I'm talking about. Why do they do that? Is that a new tradition I just haven't heard about? Newlyweds opening doors together soon after getting married? Is that a realistic picture? "Come here honey, lets walk in this building and open the door at the same time because now that we're married, we can finally do things like this." Maybe it is to symbolize the happy couple opening the door on their new life together or something like along those lines... I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Whatever the reason, it makes me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment