My cousin Molly once told me that she didn't like the name "Jeff" because "it's like... a hat." I have yet to find out what that means.
This old man found out I served a mission in Rome Italy and he asked me if Latin was a hard language for me to learn. When I told him I learned Italian, he asked me when they switched it from Latin. I told him that it was just a few years back.
Someone told me about a bumper sticker that said "Heck is for people who don't believe in gosh."
I shop at Smiths. I like using the self-checker-outer thing because I feel like it saves me time (it usually doesn't) and my favorite part is when the lady's voice comes on and asks you to scan your first item. As soon as I scan my fresh values card, I get this super enthusiastic "Welcome valued customer!!" She sounds like her life has just been completed. I like that.
I like this joke. An agnostic dyslexic insomniac woke up in the middle of the night and wondered if there was a dog.
I drive my car half a mile to go run 5 miles at the gym and then I get back in my car and drive home. And I get excited when I find a parking spot close to the entrance.
I get in arguments with 8 year olds about the inner workings of Harry Potter.
Molly and I do this high-pitched voice and sometimes we forget that we are in public amongst people who do not know us well.
My clothes in my closet are organized by color and all face the same way... the rest of my room is pretty much in shambles.
I went hiking with a few guy friends a few weeks ago. We came across some spiders and they weren't afraid. We saw a snake and they didn't flinch. But one little bee made them run for their lives.
Life makes me laugh...
No comments:
Post a Comment