
You guys. I seriously cannot even possibly stress enough how much all you guys need to seriously go and read this blog. Rilly. It is like the best thing in internet history. Literally. I seriously heart it! I know what your thinking right now. Your thinking how could any blog be better than Lizzies blog? No way! Well, YES way. Sometimes when I am having a bad day and not feeling super funny/ pretty/ skinny/ blessed, I go and I read it and I feel ten times better about my wardrobe/ life/ day. For reals. It enspires me to count my blessings and name them one by one and makes me super super excited to be married and have a house and go shopping for my house. TAMN and me are total kindrid spirits like in Anne of Green Gables and would totally be shopping girlfriends in reallife. OMG it is tonz of fun! I am totally ADDICTED to this blog and everything that it has to do with. I seriously have like cravings. ThNx PpL! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment