Monday, March 14, 2011

There's no getting around it...

Brackets are stressful. 

I can't decide who the upsets are going to be this year. I also think it's hilarious that BYU is playing Wofford. Whatford? Who the heck are they? And I think it's awesome that they are Terriers. Be the Pit Bulls or the Dobermans or the German Shepherds. Terriers?

Cougar
Terrier

















           
                                                                  









So many decisions. Can Jimmer carry BYU in to the Elite Eight without Davies? Is Hartsock going to start playing better? Who is going to win between Tennessee and Michigan? Which of the 4 first seeds are actually going to the final four? Is Gonzaga going to step it up now that it's tourny time? Cincinnati has been playing really well but are they going to last? So many questions.

Jimmer Fredette... nothing but net!

I love it though. Let the Madness Begin! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought BYU was playing Hogwarts, the Hogwarts Terriers. Is that not right?

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love your dad. Funeee.
But the real downer about BYUs seeding is that their second round is rough. Actually I dont' think they can beat St. Johns.
But I seriously love March Madness!

Lizzie Jones said...

You don't think Gonzaga could beat St. Johns? They really step it up typically...

tarynm said...

I fill up my bracket based on the mascots. A cougar could totally destroy a terrier. Also what's with all the bulldogs? You think you could get a little more creative, like the team that has a bearcat for a mascot. That's a tough one to beat! Half bear, half cat there's no beating that!