The other day I was really tired.
I had a huge pile of stuff to sort through at work and didn't have the patience to get through it all. So I couldn't stay at work.
I had a huge pile of laundry to do at home and didn't have the desire to change that. So I couldn't go home.
My car was full of junk and I wasn't in a car-cleaning-out-mood. So I couldn't go for a drive.
The gym didn't seem like a good idea because my legs were sore from an 8-mile run the night before. So I couldn't go to the gym.
I couldn't get a hold of any friends. So I couldn't hang out at any of their houses.
And all I really wanted to do was to eat Cafe Rio and watch a movie.
But I really wanted to watch the new Harry Potter and that isn't in Redbox yet.
So... I went to the dollar movies... alone... and sat in the back... and watched Harry Potter... alone... and snuck in Cafe Rio in my bag... and ate it in the theater... with my feet up on the seat in front of me... alone
And I loved it.
Go on, admit you're jealous.
4 comments:
Truth.
I used to {secretly} love going to the dollar movies by myself. And I might kill for some cafe rio right now. That sounds like a fabulous night.
Only a woman who truly knows herself can sit in a theater alone...with contraband Mexican food.
Totally did that last year! I'm glad I'm not the only one that secretly loves that...
Cafe Rio would make the experience 10 times better! Thanks for the tip. And maybe next time, we should go to the theatres alone together!
Post a Comment