Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How to get a boyfriend in middle school.

A friend of mine knew I needed a laugh today so she sent me this... which was actually sort of confusing because it didn't make me laugh. I actually found it super helpful. In fact, I am like way excited for my younger cousins Hannah, Laura and Sammy to watch it and then try it in their school and then tell me if it works because if it does work, I'm so totally doing this. Hannahmiller9927 pretty much just became my biggest idol... like... evvvvvarrrrr.


Aren't you excited to ask her more questions about hair, makeup and lifestyle for girls?!

5 comments:

Em said...

Sooo funny! Love it.

Ty and Meg said...

Don't overdue the flirt Lizze. Your classmates might not like it. Just say Haaayyyy and give him a wink in the hallway. Where was this chick when I was in JH?

Molly said...

I need to take tips from her on showering and makeup. Its not happening that often for me. Thanks Hannah334400553!

Tawna said...

I am so glad that getting to know him first (like, his name, for instance) made it on the list. I've always had an inkling about that one. (But, of course, only for middle schoolers. Not high school. Certainly not beyond that.) Smart girl.

Tawna said...

Oh, and if I were a guy, right now I'd say "Haaaaaay" and give you a wink. ;)