Two weeks ago, my whole family travelled out to California for a last little family trip before Johnny left for the MTC. It was a blast. We centered everything around a visit to Disneyland. My sister-in-law Taryn grew up in San Diego and knows Disneyland like the back of her hand. It was great to be there with a true expert. She seriously has it down to a science...knows about every ride and every restaurant and every trivia subject... she knows when to go where and how to get there what to do once you're there. We ate lunch at the Blue Bayou, watched my cute little Nephew go on rides and enjoyed each other.
![]() |
| One of my personal highlights was eating lunch at the Blue Bayou when the waitress brought me this and said, "Mickey heard you liked chocolate." I have a sneaky suspicion Taryn was behind this but can't prove anything so my thanks go still to Mickey. |
![]() |
| Last picture of the Jones siblings for two years. |
![]() |
| Wonderful Jones faces on the back row. |
![]() |
| Turkey leg goodness. I ate maybe 4 bites and then I was full. |
![]() |
| This little guy spent quite some time doing this. And playing with Disneyland garbage cans. Hilarious. |
![]() |
| Family picture in New Orleans Square including Kathy's new acquired fiance, Josh Bentley. They got engaged the night before the trip! |
![]() |
| How I love my Royboy. |
![]() |
| We're going to miss our Johnny. I'm glad I still get to see him often in the MTC so I can say my goodbye gradually. He's going to be such an amazing missionary. |









No comments:
Post a Comment