Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Elder Johnny Jones

Shocking... I know. 
This little man is old enough to be a missionary. As I type this, he is currently trying to go to sleep in his bunk bed at the MTC. He was set apart last night and it was an absolutely incredible experience. We dropped him off today and he was all sorts of excited. Because I work at the MTC, I was able to go and meet his teachers, meet one of his companions (he's in a threesome) and make sure everything was prepared for him. He's so ready it is ridiculous. So excited for him.

I adore my little brother Johnny. I always have and I always will. He and I have a different kind of bond and I will miss him terribly. Luckily I get to see him often at the MTC until he goes. My job sure has some major perks. Welcome to the missionary force, Elder Jones!

No comments: