Obvious what this is. About 2 hours after landing in Italy.
View from that church in Florence where the monks sing. I took this standing inside the front hall.
Rainstorms. Crazy. Bring an umbrella.... or don't.
You'll see old men like this. And you'll want to hug them.
The Vatican. Christmas Eve.
Remember when I told you all about Moses and William? William is on the left, Moses on the right. This is the day Moses baptized William. They live in PRATO (go there!)
Prato!
Pisa. (Borrowed some of these from people I served with.)
Maybe you'll see this guy.
Tuscany in winter.
View from Piazza Michelangelo- that place below the church where the monks sing.
I call this one "Vatican vs. Sorella Jones"
Castle in the middle of Prato.
Cinqueterre.
Tuscan sunflowers.
River in Pisa.
Cinqueterre again.
Aren't you excited, Kath? Uggghhh, I hate you for going without me...
1 comment:
Pictures like that make me want to cry. I miss it so much! I still dream about it sometimes. It really is that beautiful, if not more so. Did S.lla Greer and I tell you about the day we were walking down the road and there was this car randomly pulled up on the sidewalk, looking like the driver had lost control? But no, when we got close it turned out that it was just an old man sitting in his car, playing a harmonica. It was one of my favorite old man memories from Italy.
Post a Comment