Today my cousin Molly and our friend Chris decided to take a bike ride and needed someone to take them to the top of Squaw Peak so they could ride down. Chris has a very new and very nice gold jeep and promised me dinner at my favorite italian restaurant if I'd take them up and then drive his jeep down. I pretended to take my time answering him by sighing and shrugging and saying, "Okay, I guess..." when in my head I was crying "duh!" It was gorgeous up there! And really really fun to drive his jeep down. The weather was amazing today, the fall colors were incredible, and the view from the mountain was splendid. Driving down the canyon with the cold wind whipping my hair and the smell of pine all around inspired some jeep thoughts...
View from atop Squaw Peak. Fall has always been my favorite time of year (besides Christmas) and driving in my buddy Rubicon made it much more enjoyable.
Bellissimo!
I love the mountains, I love the rolling hills, I love the.... something.... I love the daffodils... duh duh duh duh duh duh, duh duh duh duh duh duh... boomdeeyada boomdeeyada boomdeeyada boomdeeyay. (Eh... so I don't remember all the words... so what?)
My new best friend, Rubicon. (Stop being jealous.) It was funny driving around in him... it was a fun day.
3 comments:
"I love the fountains, I love the daffodils"...I wonder what fountains it's referring to?
Lovely pics, by the way.
I love the mountains, I love the rolling hills, I love the flowers,I love the daffodils, I love the firesides, when all the lights are dim...boom-de-ada, boom-de-ada, boom-de-ada, boom-de-ada...Good times. Loved girls camp (except for craft time).
Those are beautiful pictures! It makes me really miss fall. It is still nearly 100 degrees here and I don't think the leaves on the palm trees change colors with the new season. I miss Utah...
Post a Comment