Monday, September 22, 2008

Inspirer? Really?



You Are An ENFP


The Inspirer


You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.

Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships. You give a lot in relationships. Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down. When you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop. People are important to you.

At work, you need to do something that expresses your personal values. You are a natural leader. You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, teacher, or artist.

How you see yourself: compassionate, spiritual, and understanding

When other people don't get you, they see you as: unrealistic, emotional, and unfocused

ENFP stands for Extroverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving. They are described as introverted feeling and extroverted acting, which I think is fairly true of me. I love people but I have my moments when I just need to process things alone. But I don't like to be alone always. People are a central part of my life. I took this twice and once it told me I was extroverted and once it told me I was introverted. I think it depends on how I'm feeling that day. Click here or here to read more about ENFPs and INFPs respectively. I am shocked at how they are accurate (for the most part...)in describing my personality.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

funny, i am almost exactly your opposite, being an INTJ myself. i thought your brief analysis of the personality type pretty much nailed you on the head. (ok, i first accidentally typed "in" instead of "on"...that would of hurt... though come to think of it, being nailed on the head may or may not be less painfull than being nailed in the head. i need more sleep. anyway, here's to hoping your head is nail-free)

ps- DEUS! DEUS! DEUS GLORIA!!

Heidi Jones said...

Ok, Zard! I took the test and I'm an INFJ..... who'd a thunk it!