Monday, September 8, 2008

Just some funnies...

My brother and sister-in-law have a bunch of these mock-inspirational posters hanging up in their house. I love them. 


3 comments:

Andrea Sheets said...

Hello Lizzie! So some idea's for your #9 party! You could have Samantha come and talk on what it is like being nine years old. And I could talk on what it is like to have a birthday in the ninth month of the year. And you could talk about how there is 9 letter keys across the middle section of the keyboard and why that isn't like the other 2 lines of letters (yes I just came up with that right this second by typing :) 9 is a pretty hard number but I hope these idea's help you.
By the way I love the funny pictures.

Love your amazing, outstanding, wonderful, beautiful, smart, athletic, gorgeos cousin ..
Hannah

Tiff said...

Oh Lizzie! I forgot! I posted your spanish like nickname on my blog! check it out!
-Hannah

anoyce said...

Lizzie Danger Jones...you make me happy! I think we should have a reunion (even though you probably see the others all the time). Do you want to play sometime?