Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Labor Day Cabining
I took Molly and Mel up to my family's cabin just outside of Park City this last weekend. My family was up there along with the Sheets crew- my Uncle Jim and Aunt Andrea's family. De-light-ful. Since my brother and sister-in-law refuse to give me nieces and nephews, the Sheets kiddies act as stand-ins for the time being. We woke up Monday morning to a crazy rainstorm...
Nate the Great watched the rain upstairs.
Dad Roger read a book like he always does.
After the rain, Johnny and Kathy took James Carlos out for a muddy and cold ride on the four wheelers.
Nate was cracking me up.
James had great hair. What a cute 1st grader.
Mary loved taking pictures with my camera.
Nate stole the show however. I followed that kid around for hours just to see what he'd do next. My mom pulled his pants up pretty high. Nate loves Shrek more than I love chocolate.
We had a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow you got some great shots. def a fun weekend. forza the jones family cabin!!!
Love, love, love the pictures. We had so much fun with you guys. Thanks for including us on your trip. I'll get my pictures posted soon (hopefully). Hope you had a great first day at school. love you!
Andrea
Post a Comment