Thursday, February 25, 2010

day 19- a talent of yours

I have a talent for owning blue articles of clothing. I just counted the blue shirts in my closets and drawers and there are over 40. That isn't even all of them but I got tired of counting. I am a big fan of blue.

I have a talent for not owning any pink. I own two pink shirts. Not a fan of pink.

I have a talent for not buying jewelry. I don't like it, I don't wear it. In fact all of the jewelry I own could fit (and does sit) inside an Altoid tin. Truth.

I have a talent for sleeping on planes. Doesn't matter how short or long the flight or how tempting the in-flight movies are or even how tired I may or may not be. I always always always sleep on planes.

I have a talent for not sleeping in beds at night... or sleeping at all at night. I have insomnia and have a hard time falling asleep. Sometimes I will toss and turn in my bed for hours but once I stumble upstairs and lay on the couch, I'm asleep in seconds.

I have a talent for getting tricky knots untied.

I have a talent for getting annoying songs stuck in my head.

I think I have a talent for reading people.

I definitely have a talent for reading books.

I'd like to have a talent for playing the piano... alas I quit when I was a wee little thing, much to the chagrin of my mother. But I do have a talent for music in that I have an ear for harmony when I sing.

I have a talent for loving people. That comes very easy to me and I am glad about that.

I do not have a talent for confrontation, telling people no, or any form of visual art. I also am not talented at bowling.

I am a talented optimist.

I am not a talented morning person.

I do have a talent for watching the same youtube video or listening to the same song over and over and over and over until everyone around me wants to die.

I have a talent for spending a lot of time cleaning my room the messing it up in a matter of seconds. I'm super good at that.

I'm pretty sure I was talented as an MTC teacher and that makes me very happy.

Most of all, I am talented at making a list of my talents composed of very few things that would be considered actual talents.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I can't believe you can sleep on planes! That is a rare gift.