Thank you, dear youtube, for making me laugh so hard that I choke on my mint. And thank you to Andrea and Megan too.
This is now Tyler and I's favorite inside joke. Example: at the climbing gym Tyler says:Look at my harness now look at me, now back at the harness, the harness is now a speedo! HAHAHAH. Thanks.
Hahahahahha! Wow am I glad we talked about blogs. This makes my day...I will have to post this one too :)
So. Freaking. Funny.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is now Tyler and I's favorite inside joke.
Example: at the climbing gym Tyler says:
Look at my harness now look at me, now back at the harness, the harness is now a speedo!
HAHAHAH. Thanks.
Hahahahahha! Wow am I glad we talked about blogs. This makes my day...I will have to post this one too :)
So. Freaking. Funny.
Post a Comment