Stop judging me... especially you, person who just walked past my desk and scoffed as you saw me digging in my trash can. I'll have you know that the bag was replaced less than an hour ago. I'll have you know that there wasn't a smidgen of garbage in that can. I 'll have you know that the trash can was actually purchased especially for me just last Friday when I got upgraded to the biggest cubicle in this place. Yep, that's right. The biggest. Don't judge me because I accidentally threw away the only plastic fork I own, the one I keep at work to eat my lunch on days that I work 13 hours and you only work 2. Don't judge me as you walk past my cubicle and see me reaching in the clean new trash can with the clean new sack and no germs to be seen. Stop judging me.
Regards,
Squiggly line (~) Lizzie

P.S. I promise I will return to my blog-a-day thing sometime soon... eventually.. maybe...
1 comment:
That is hilarious! Don't worry...I've done that several times myself!
Post a Comment