Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 21- pet peeves

Here we go:
  • dogs licking my face... or my hand or leg or arm
  • when people don't spell out words (lol, r u going b4 2nite?)
  • the OneRepublic Song "All the Right Moves"- I think I'm allergic to it because I start moaning when I hear it
  • when people dont capitalize their words and use punctuation i dont like that it bugs me
  • WHEN PEOPLE SHOUT AT ME WITH THEIR CAPS LOCK
  • when PEOPLE shout ALMOST every other WORD
  • a dirty windshield
  • incessant falsetto humming
  • Mary-Kate and Ashley movies
  • when someone starts to tell you something and then says "nevermind" or "no, I shouldn't say that..."
  • Low Book Sales commercials
  • forgetting to return Red Box DVDs
  • stupid stupid stupid reality tv shows
  • Anne Hathaway because she was in Ella Enchanted (which I hated) and once she crossed my friend EmBun and I haven't liked her since 
  • when someone thinks Christmas music and/or hot chocolate is only for Christmas time/ winter
  • Scarlett Johansson and the repeatted letterrs in herr namme
  • when my gas light is on
  • shopping
  • when people are rude to waiters or waitresses
  • swearing
  • mean people who are mean to other people they don't know, or worse when they are mean to people they do know
  • intur"Hey did I ever tell you about that one thing that is more important than what you're saying?"ruption
  • Twilight books/ movies/ hype/ Kristen Stuart always looking like she just woke up
  • overly cheesy things/ parts in movies/ songs
  • "your" getting confused for "you're"
  • girly stuff
But I do like:

  • African music
  • witty banter
  • rainy days
  • reminiscing
  • cousins
  • cabins
  • Robin Hood
  • talking to myself
  • mountains
  • lasagna
  • blue shirts
  • boots
  • spiritual discussions
  • unexpected compliments
  • being with people
  • Christmas
  • sibling jokes
  • Tennyson
  • Harry Potter
  • Hymn #85
  • YouTube videos
  • missed calls
  • pajamas
  • mascara
  • cello music
  • dumb jokes
  • tetris
  • You've Got Mail
  • smell of coconut
  • texts
  • snow
  • pumpernickel bagels with cream cheese
  • when someone scratches my back
  • big windows with a good view
  • chocolate
  • Banana Republic outlet
  • laughing out loud because of something in my head
  • spin classes
  • comfortable couches
  • chacos
  • fireplaces
I could keep going but I need to go to bed.

5 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

HA! Thanks for the support! You're the best!

Annie said...

I'm right there with you on the your/you're issue. And being rude to waiters. I hate that.

Molly said...

awholenuther. Hate that word.

Heidi Jones said...

Ok... Christmas music and hot chocolate are only appropriate in winter....I don't know how to text very well so I use abbreviations.... I love my dogs and they show they love YOU by licking your face and hands etc., I WILL TELL YOU EXACTLY HOW I FEEL BY USING EXPRESSION IN WRITTEN FORM...and your siblings ARE a joke!

There.. I feel better!

Molly said...

ha ha... i always write without capitalizing my words! glad to know that it bugs you:) it will now make me smile when i do it;)

ha ha, just read your mom's comment.. "your siblings ARE" a joke"... cracked me up.