Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 25 - Your day, in great detail

  1. woke up at 5 to go to Spin class with Christan.
  2. checked my email
  3. got my trash continually kicked for an hour at the gym
  4. wished I could go back to bed.
  5. carnation instant breakfast (dark chocolate, mmmm)
  6. checked my email
  7. showered
  8. turned on "This American Life" podcast- started drying my hair
  9. checked my email
  10. left for work
  11. got to work
  12. checked my email
  13. walked back into my apartment because I forgot my cellphone
  14. got back to work, meetings meetings meetings
  15. more email checking
  16. made a huge to-do list
  17. had to tell someone that works for me that he can't keep working for me after April
  18. email
  19. longed to take a nap under my desk
  20. told a teacher who wasn't sure if he was going to still have a job that he had a job, he was happy
  21. took a breath
  22. email
  23. found other MTC jobs for 3 of my favorite teachers that I couldn't keep on my team
  24. back to work, meetings meetings more meetings
  25. wished I was in Italy
  26. German stress
  27. email
  28. a little more stress
  29. ran around a little bit
  30. interviewed someone
  31. interviewed someone else
  32. decided not to hire either of them right now
  33. checked on missionaries
  34. wrote a tough email
  35. read a tough email
  36. thought about England
  37. talked about March Madness
  38. fixed my hair
  39. talked in a southern accent for a while
  40. ate an apple and string cheese for lunch at about 4 PM
  41. wished I spoke German... or Portuguese...
  42. meetings meetings meetings meetings
  43. emails emails emails emails emails
  44. read a funny text message
  45. watched 3 YouTube videos about flash mobs
  46. meetings meetings meetings
  47. went to the bathroom and found a white hair in my head
  48. checked email
  49. was really grateful for my job
  50. talked to a friend on the phone
  51. worried and fretted a little bit
  52. planned, plotted, schemed for a training I have to give tomorrow
  53. troubleshooting
  54. meeeeeeeetings
  55. phone calls phone calls phone calls phone calls
  56. followed up on past assignments
  57. read friends' blogs
  58. wished I was taking a nap
  59. checked my email again again again again
  60. talked about Harry Potter with co-workers for maybe a half hour
  61. stared at the wall in my cubicle for a bit
  62. back to work
  63. checked on missionaries
  64. observed 2 teachers
  65. interviewed someone- might hire them
  66. meeting
  67. email
  68. was really grateful for the teachers that work for me
  69. wrote quick letter to missionary sister
  70. watched video below of nephew twice
  71. email
  72. wrote 3 letters of recommendation
  73. talked to friend
  74. same friend brought me dinner
  75. was really grateful for friend
  76. email
  77. phone calls
  78. more email
  79. research and preparation
  80. fell asleep on my keyboard
  81. woke up after 15 minutes
  82. worked a little bit more
  83. came home
  84. watched part of The Biggest Loser while I answered more emails
  85. talked to roommates
  86. watched the Priest Math lady on TV for about 3 seconds
  87. talked to my Dad
  88. checked email
  89. wished I could be in multiple places at once
  90. talked to a guy in my ward
  91. listened to the end of "This American Life" while I cleaned my room
  92. started writing this blog
  93. went over to visit some friends
  94. talked with friends
  95. ate a brownie with some milk
  96. came home
  97. listened to some music and organized a shelf
  98. checked my email
  99. going to bed now.


Conclusion: I check my email waaaay too much.

2 comments:

Heidi Jones said...

Hee hee hee... I started going gray at 26.... sounds like you might too!

You are a busy girl! And... you need to eat healthier!

Love,
Merm

Danny Jones said...

You only watch the video of Roy twice? Little disappointed.
Taryn