This is my baby nephew. He is my nephew. Mine mine mine. And I am his favorite. I am absolutely certain of this. My brother and sister-in-law seem to think that since they provide for him (they play the whole parent card waaaay too often) that they would naturally be the favorites. My mom and dad both throw their names into the hat as well as the favorite relative. But Royboy and I have an understanding and I am his clear and lasting favorite. I just wanted to make everyone aware of that.
Boyboy said his first word and my brother and sister-in-law were awesome enough to have a camera on his chubby little face to document said huge event. I'm pretty sure that his next word will be "favorite" followed closely by his first phrase "Lizzie favorite" and then that will lead him to his first complete sentence: "Aunt Lizzie is my favorite." Just seems like the logical chain of events here.
He is the cutest happiest little guy the world did see and I want to squish those cheeks. And I would like to offer huge props to Danny and Taryn for being the parents of such a cute little dude.
And I'm his favorite.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, he is such a cutie!! What an adorable first phrase too! Can't wait for the video where he says, "Lizzie favorite!"
Post a Comment