Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 27 - A hope

Fact: hope is my all-time favorite word. Serious.


Hope represents something much more deep and profound in my mind than a wish or possibility or crossing-your-fingers type of definition the world has given it. It mean assurance. It means security. It means certainty. It means confidence. It means trust. I can't quite explain why, but hope looks like this:


And (in my mind at least hope is also represented like this:

Ohhhh, I know you're wondering what on earth a lego man and hope have to do with one another. (Note: the fact that this lego man is also Robin Hood is purely coincidental) I have a really good story that goes along with the picture of a lego man but that is a story for a different day and different musing. Don't worry, we'll get to it. For now, these are some things that I hope.

I hope I have kids as cute as this little guy.



I hope Kathy doesn't make fish-kissing a habit.



I hope I will soon go to the Harry Potter Theme Park in Orlando. I hope that a lot.


I hope so so much that someday I get to see a Flash Mob dance in person... or better yet I hope to participate in a Flash Mob dance.




I hope you don't think it is really weird that sometimes I tear up watching Flash Mob Dances... I just pretty much think they are so cool that sometimes I get a little overwhelmed with the awesomeness...

I hope I get to someday meet Lorraine Peterson:



I hope someday I learn to play the fiddle while wearing a royal blue velour pants suit and throwing my hair about. No I am not kidding about that hope


I hope this sign is just kidding.

 Those are some things that I hope today.

5 comments:

Em said...

Love it. And LOVE that kid!!!!

Molly said...

I hope I can learn to be awesome too.

Andrea Sheets said...

Blue valour and a fiddle??? Really??? IN that case, do you want the blue violin or the green?

Heidi Jones said...

loved the post,,,,loved seeing rella as hernself,,,shanks zard

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

I thought the plan was to LIVE in the HP theme park?