Ever since I was little I have had a dream to either do this or have this done to me. Either would be incredibly satisfactory. Just the squishing sound alone would make it worth it. No idea why I find this so appealing. I don't even like pie. Nope, not one bit. I can tolerate a french silk if I must but pie in any form is not a favorite.
Speaking of pie, another dream would be to see the show Pushing Daisies come back on the air for at least 3 more seasons. The fact that it got canceled is maddening and ridiculous.
Speaking of Pushing Daisies, I dream of someday owning a wardrobe like Chuck. I covet her dresses and hair styles and make-up and just about everything about her. She is lovely and classy and British.

Speaking of British, another dream is to go back to England with someone I love and walk around London's parks holding hands and eating cornish pasties and go to shows.
Speaking of Broadway shows, I dream of going to New York City (never been there) to see an official Broadway show... probably Lion King or Les Mis or something awesome like that. Speaking of New York, I dream of participating in a Flash Mob (as mentioned yesterday) or joining up with Improv Everywhere to do something like this "Look Up More" mission they filmed in Manhattan.
Those are some of my dreams.
3 comments:
Those Improv Everywhere things always make me tear up. Is that so corny? I don't know why.
THANK YOU. I do the same thing and I thought I was crazy. I guess it is just the excitement of doing something so random with a bunch of people that makes everyone else supremely happy. Bless humanity.
Did you know that there was a mass dance of Thriller at the Gateway last Halloween? I went to one of the practices and was going to be in it, but in the end decided I didn't learn it well enough. I think they plan on doing it next year too.
Post a Comment