For the past few years, Christmas has not been what I've wanted it to be. I tend to be somewhat of an idealist and have in my mind something edited to perfection. I have had great expectations for the Holidays but sometimes get too busy to actually see these expectations fulfilled. I look forward to the Christmas season all year with such great anticipation but find that due to stress and work and school and being busy it has often snuck up on me before I even had time to revel in it. I am determined to not let that happen this year. I'm going to enjoy it for all it's worth. One thing I've decided to do is to post about the different things I love about the Holidays or the different ways I'm celebrating this year.
I was born 2 days after Christmas so for as long as I can remember, I have been a Christmas Baby through and through. I love everything about the Holidays (well, nearly everything) and appreciate so much when others embrace them with me.
So join me, will you?
2 comments:
I read: "I was born 2 days before Christmas for as long as I can remember." haha. Me too. I was born 13 days into September for as long as I can remember myself.
Now I get it.... You love Christmas so much because YOU ARE a Christmas baby!!!! I am a summer baby, hence I LOVE summer. That is why I can't convert you to loving summer, and you can't convert me to loving Christmas. Makes sense finally!
Post a Comment