Not kidding. Do it now.
I found this site where you can sent personalized and free phone calls to as many people as you'd like. You can have Santa call them on their cell phone and address them by name and then proceed to tell them a bunch of funny things. He told my sister he was proud of her for being such a great dragon slayer this year, he told my dad that he was going to get him some peace and quiet this year, he told my mom that he was going to need to hang up because he was going to catch up on his soaps.
I seriously had Santa call about thirty people the other day. My mom and dad, sisters Kathy and Taryn, brothers Danny and Johnny, Morgan, Molly, Melissa, Katie, Mikell, Kaylene, Christina, Emily, other Emily, Taylor, Hawk, Kory, Drew, Joe, my visiting teaching companion, the girl I visit teach, a few people that work for me... the list goes on.
Do it. I promise it will make you incandescently happy.
1 comment:
If I was one of the Emily's...I think I will cry until next year if I missed such a great call.
Post a Comment