Other Christmasy things we have up in our house:
![]() |
| Our mantle, minus the stockings which are currently waiting for their hangings. |
![]() |
| Our piano with a few nativities. |
![]() |
| Santa matryoshka I got in Ukraine |
![]() |
| Another matryoshka I got in Ukraine |
![]() |
| Our table setting |
![]() |
| I made some old ornaments into magnets with some super glue |
![]() |
| wreath on our front door |
![]() |
| JOY |
![]() |
| Star |
Other decorations I am determined to learn to make:
![]() |
| felt candycanes |
![]() |
| cranberry candles |
![]() |
| awesome mantle |
![]() |
| chairs |
![]() |
| simple |
![]() |
| pomegranates |
![]() |
| we have a perfect window for a wreath like this |
![]() |
| I'm making these this weekend |

















No comments:
Post a Comment