These are some of the presents currently under our Christmas tree (still unopened, mind you!):
![]() |
| To: Katie Love: All the cats Katie loooooves cats. She likes being called Kitty. Try it when you see her. |
![]() |
| To Mikell From: Gandalf the Grey (she's his granddaughter) |
![]() |
| To: Mikell Love: Dennis Rodman I told Dennis not to but he can't resist. |
![]() |
| To: Lizzie From: Jimmer F. Thank goodness he included his initial, otherwise I'd get him confused with the other Jimmers. |
![]() |
| To: Lizzie From: Buddy the Elf We exchange gifts every year. This year I got him a snuggie with santa hats on it. |
![]() |
| To: Lizzie Love: Matt Damon He's so good to me... |
![]() |
| This is a gift I already opened. I got it from people I work with and it made my whole life. |








No comments:
Post a Comment