I love children around Christmastime. They get so excited about the littlest things and I think it is hysterical. Their perspective is always really funny.
![]() |
| I wish he was mine... look at that face. |
There is something special about kids during the holidays. They seem to understand a lot of things we simply don't. You have GOT to watch the video below if you're interested in seeing adorable children with adorable accents acting out the Christmas story adorably. I love the star the best and the little girl that says that Jesus has two daddies.
My parents were always really good at making Christmas hilariously fun for me and my siblings. We had some great Christmas traditions I'll explain more about another day. I remember loving Christmas as a child.
![]() |
| Danny is now 29, I am 26, Kathy is 23. We are so little here. |
![]() |
| I know I just posted this picture, but it is seriously cute. Johnny is almost 19 now. |
![]() |
| Matching pajamas. Awesome. |
You should also watch this and this.




2 comments:
"And then when Mary was sleeping she had baby Jesus." haha. If only it were such an easy process! Who visted Jesus? "The Three Amigos." Obviously. :)
I love the turtleneck jammies! We should ask our moms to make us some flannel nightgowns to wear this christmas!
Post a Comment