I love Christmas lights. If I had my way, I would have my house look something like this:
Every year, I make a point to go to Temple Square to see the lights there.
Christmas lights are so wonderful that Coldplay wrote a song about them.
This year, we've used plenty of lights in our decoration. Observe:
![]() |
| The front stairway. |
![]() |
| The front of our house. |
![]() |
| The banisters outside. |
![]() |
| My bedroom- my favorite part of the whole house |
I am sitting on my bed now with all of the lights turned out besides these glowing white Christmas lights shining through my sheet curtain. I went to someone's house tonight who didn't have a single Christmas decoration up and I couldn't believe it. I tend to go overboard, as you'll see in following posts. Christmas lights are a must.
I also hope someday to have a house exactly like the one below. Ohhh, you think I'm kidding.
Nope, definitely not kidding.








No comments:
Post a Comment