I welcomed in my birthday at 12:01 by eating chips and my dad's famous clam dip (don't hate, it's delicious) while watching "You've Got Mail" wrapped in my heated snuggie, given to me by one Katie Carlson. I know... best birthday starter ever, right?
I fell asleep after the movie and had a dream that Sara Bareilles and I were best friends and that we went to 7 Peaks Waterpark together.
![]() |
- 1st- explored the Salt Lake City Library, which is basically the 2nd coolest building in Salt Lake.
- 2nd- went to Blue Lemon for lunch. Delicious.
- 3rd- spent some time in the 1st coolest building in Salt Lake.
Kath and I went home and met the rest of the family for ice cream cake and presents.
I got snuggle this one:
I received hugs and kisses and a "Appy birrtday, Lizzie! I lub you!" from this one:
My parents and I went to eat this:
On my way back down to Provo, I stopped by here for some birthday shopping:
Then got home and received another birthday present from several of my closest friends in Provo. They had all pitched in to get me something. When I opened it up, I was absolutely speechless.
They are paying for me to go to Seattle in April to see my absolute favorite band of all time. I still can't believe it... best surprise ever. I just stared at the ticket, dumbfounded. Note that only days before on my Bucket List I had listed going to a Coldplay concert as my number one item. Thoughtfulness abounds.
I then took time to answer the many birthday texts and the 150+ facebook messages from friends and listened to my Grandpa Jones singing happy birthday on my voicemail probably 4 times.
I ended my birthday by watching this (which I absolutely love and don't care what you all say):
I couldn't have planned a better way to celebrate... and to this next year of life I say BRING IT.










1 comment:
Yay for an awesome birthday! I am SO happy you had such a fabulous day!
Post a Comment