Thursday, December 22, 2011

Our Christmas Card Picture This Year

This year, the roommates and I decided to do something a little different for our Christmas Cards. 

Introducing the dream team:

Kaylene- perfecter of the creepy/ painful perma-grin

Katie- inventor of sled modeling
Mikell- sled-modeling amateur 
and yours truly


We knew that our Christmas card needed to be epic. We had no idea how epic it could be. Observe the epic-ness. 
This Christmas we decided to give of ourselves. 
Oh wait, I meant give ourselves, though it looks like Mikell will bite you if you try to take her.
This is where Kaylene's creepy/ painful perma-grin was first born.
Believe it or not, this was candid. We often hold hands and dance whilst holding our giant lollypops. 
Don't you feel like you want to hug us?
We're looking into becoming professionals. 
We shrunk down for this photo. 
Cutest day. 
Kory came to watch the shoot. He carried our presents from place to place. 
If you're a present, it's hard to sit down. 
Heeeeelarious
I like this picture.
We love Christmas.  
And Christmas loves us right back. 

All of the credit here belongs to the amazing Megan Zitting. She and she alone could capture on film the joy of our lives. She understood our vision and purpose and made it into art. Bless her forever. 

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Oh I love these. So much.