I love Ugly Sweater Parties. They are my favorite.
 |
| Best ugly sweater combo of my life. Rarely have I been more proud. You can sort of see this but this sweater actually lights up. Yes, you read that correctly, it lights up. I won this particular ugly sweater contest by a landslide. |
 |
| My nephew really appreciated this ugly sweater vest and turtleneck. |
 |
| I let Kirst borrow my most favorite sweater/ shirt combo so that I could try out my candy cane pajama pants, teddy bear vest, and denim Christmas embellished shirt. Great ugly sweater party. |
 |
| Another sweater party, another swapping of sweaters. |
 |
| Our most recent ugly sweater party. Kaylene and I were part of a three-way tie for the ugliest of sweaters. You can't tell but her sweater has a cat in a Christmas mug. Pure brilliance. Who comes up with this stuff? Geniuses?! |
 |
| People kept asking Mikell and I how our sweaters lit up. We told them the truth... that it was because of all of the warmth of our Christmas cheer in our hearts. Santa was so pleased. (Actually, this particular Santa is my friend Tim and he kept whispering creepy things like "I've been watching you all year, Lizzie... all year...") |
Here are a few other awkward sweaters and pictures that I particularly love. This is to help you get prepared for my next post, which will be called "Our Christmas Card Picture This Year."
 |
Mufasa-cat: "Remember who you aaaaaare"
A cat. Not a child. this is sick. |
 |
| I feel so sad right now looking at this. |
 |
| Get ready because this is going to be EXACTLY what my future family will look like, 30 dogs and all. We'll have our own reality TV show called "40 dogs and counting." |
 |
| Frosty the Snowman was a sneaky scary soul. |
 |
| Okay... what?! |
 |
| She'd better look big for her age and really only be about 3 years old. |
 |
| Not sure which face is more disturbing... the girl or the Santa creeping on the low low. |
 |
| What is this, a creepy santa version of where's waldo? And he doesn't look the same as the picture above which leads me to believe that this is some sort of epidemic or cult. |
Bless ugly/ awkward photos. Bless them all their days.
No comments:
Post a Comment